PLEASE READ CAREFULLY and COMPLETELY to be eligible to bid!
Contact Jones Auction & Realty LLC at (920) 261-6820 with questions.
- Your bid along with these terms creates a legal binding contract between you and Jones Auction Service, Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC. All items sell As Is, Where Is, No Exceptions and No guarantee or warranty.
2. Online/Internet bidding only- Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of a claim against Jones Auction & Realty, LLC; the seller; the internet bidding platform company; or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly or for any computer interruptions.
3. All bidding will be online/internet bidding only at www.jonesauctionservice.com and requires a valid credit card to register: Visa, Discover, or MasterCard accepted. Upon registering you will be approved for bids up to and including $5,000. For bid permissions over $5,000 please refer to the “Bank Letter Confirmation of Funds” below.
4. Buyer is responsible for the complete removal of buyer's purchases and accepts full responsibility for any personal injury to himself or his agents and any property damage incurred on pick up premises. Seller, auctioneers and buyer expressly agree that the buyer is responsible for and agrees to indemnify seller, auctioneers and their respective affiliates for any and all damages (whether based on contract, tort, warranty, negligence, strict liability or any other legal theory, and including special, incidental and consequential damages), losses, expenses, attorney's fees, court cost, etc. that arise out of or result from the removal, possession or use of any items purchased at auction, or any other claim regarding the use or possession of any asset purchased at auction. Your bid is a legal binding contract between you and Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC. All sales are final and sold As Is, Where Is, without warranties or guarantees of any type and with all faults-No Exceptions. Auctioneers and seller expressly disclaim and exclude the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bidders should satisfy themselves as to the usefulness and value of each item. Any statement in the description regarding the items to be sold should be considered a guide and a guide only. Any error in description does not relieve the buyer or his/her agent of their responsibilities. We make every effort to provide complete and accurate descriptions of all items offered. You are responsible for your own inspection during scheduled preview dates. No warranty of quality, condition, merchantability, or fitness for intended use is given. All information contained on any website description is believed to be true and correct to the best of our knowledge and ability BUT IS NOT GUARANTEED. Contact us at (920) 261-6820 prior to bidding with questions. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at the time of purchase. Buyer assumes all risk of loss or damage while items are on our premises or in our possession.
5. All items are offered for sale to qualified purchasers without regard to prospective purchasers' race, color, gender, marital status, religion, or national origin.
6. Auctioneer is licensed by the Wisconsin Department of Licensing & Regulation.
7. All buyers must acknowledge and accept the Terms and Conditions provided at the time of online registration. Your bid is a contract to purchase should you be the winning bidder. Absolutely NO REFUNDS. We make every effort in preparing the catalog to provide accurate descriptions of all items. We encourage bidders to read item descriptions fully and view all pictures prior to placing a bid. All property is sold As Is and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Please call with any questions prior to bidding; (920) 261-6820.
8. If you cannot agree to Terms and Conditions on Pick Up or Shipping DO NOT BID!
BANK LETTER CONFIRMATION of FUNDS:
Upon successful registration you will be approved for bids up to and including $5,000. Any bids submitted over $5,000 will remain "Pending" until Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC receives a Bank Letter Confirmation of Funds. This letter must include the bid permission amount you are requesting. Your letter may be faxed to (920) 261-6830 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received, you will be given bid permissions up to and including the dollar amount stated on your bank letter. Keep in mind the highest amount willing to pay should be listed in your bank letter.
16% Internet Premium applies.
5.5% Wisconsin Sales tax applies. All licensed items: vehicles, trailers, motorcycles, etc. will be charged sales tax. TAX EXEMPT STATUS: If you are claiming tax exemption a copy of your certificate of exemption is required to be on file at Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC, 818 North Church Street, Watertown, WI PRIOR to the close of the sale or tax will be applied to your purchase and no refund will be given. Fax a copy of your completed form to (920) 261-6830 or email to: email@example.com prior to the auction closing. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Payment is due in full at the close of the auction. No items will be released until payment is made in full NO EXCEPTIONS. Jones Auction & Realty Service, LLC will charge the credit card used at the time of registration immediately following the conclusion of the auction up to $5,000.00 and send your receipt to the email address used to register in the auction. Your invoice receipt will include the total winning bid price, the Buyer’s Fee, the Wisconsin Sales Tax, and if applicable a $25.00 wire transfer fee and $25.00 charge for any declined credit cards. If over $5,000.00, a cashier’s check with your bank letter and/or wire transfer will be accepted.
We will contact buyer if their credit card is declined for any reason and an alternate credit card can be used prior to pick up by calling our office at (920) 261-6820. Receipt of your invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the close of the sale. Please check your SPAM or JUNK folder if you have not received invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: A $25 service fee will be charged to any account whose credit card REGISTERED on file is declined and requires additional time and telephone contact to establish payment for merchandise. Please contact our office immediately at (920) 261-6820 if you know that you need to use an alternative credit card. This charge will appear on invoice.
Wire transfers for any amount will incur a $25.00 bank processing fee. Call for instructions if this is your preferred payment.
Sorry, NO personal checks, money orders, or out of state checks will be accepted.
No payments will be accepted at the pickup location. Payments must be made prior to pick up.
Jones Auction staff member(s) will be on location to assist customers when picking up items. We kindly ask that buyers wait on Jones Auction staff members to collect their items.
Any Items NOT Picked Up by the Last Scheduled Pick-Up time and date with No Further Arrangements made in advance AND/OR Shipping Charges Not Paid After 10 Days will no longer be considered their property and will be Forfeited by the Buyer per these Terms & Conditions. For arrangements made other than scheduled pick up date and times, a $25.00 charge will be added to your credit card to cover the cost of rescheduling. There are NO Refunds. Auction Company has the Right to Dispose of any Item(s).
Unless indicated, per buyer’s request, shipping is available on Select Items at Buyer's Expense through Shipping Saint. For cost savings, convenience, and better service; (if shipping is used) Shipping Saint will be contacting you for pick up scheduling and/or shipping of items. Any charges for shipping will be collected by Shipping Saint through their terms.
Note those items listed which say SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE – these items will not be shipped.
Jones Auction & Realty has a limited number of supplies for packaging items. If sufficient supplies are not available, our local UPS Store aids with packaging items. Buyer is responsible for all packaging fees incurred by outside services.
HANDLING FEES APPLY: A minimum charge of $10.00 plus cost of packaging materials and shipping cost will apply. Handling Fees determined by Small sized items: $10.00 Medium sized items: $15.00 Large sized items: $20.00 It will be the decision of the auction company to determine the handling fee charged.
Shipping Saint will contact you for payment - Your credit card used for registering is NOT on file with Shipping Saint.
Shipping will be 7-10 business days after the close of the auction.
Do not hesitate to contact us at (920) 261-6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We are happy to answer your bidding, payment, and shipping questions.